 Space / 3909
    Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) So how do you come up with these ideas? I need insight:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Hi Pawel, Battlestar Galactica was a TV show that was created in the post-Star Wars frenzy of the late 70's I watched this show religiously when I was a youngster, and I had a few toys related to it (mmmm 10" tall Cylon Centurion) Here's a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)