 Space / 39077
39076  |  39078
Subject:
Dalek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:33:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everyone

I'm trying to build a Dalek from the UK TV show "Dr Who"

I started doing minifig scale daleks as have others

but I wasn't very happy with my take on the design.

so I've upped the scale to try and get the thing looking more like a real dalek

here are my first building attempts.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=134141>

but I need to get the angles of the skirt part right.

cheers
steve
(LegoAvon)