 Space / 39075
new MOC: Scarab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:47:37 GMT

Hi all, just posting a new MOC that I have been working on for some time.
The Scarab is a high altitude research vehicle designed to scan for new life forms on all the colonized planets.

Scarab

There are close to 400 in active service. The crew of 5 stays on the vessel for intense 12 hour shifts,
hoping to catch a glimpse of an anomaly on the surface.
Although the Scarab was built by a non-military branch of the government, it was still allowed weapons because of the cost
of the equipment inside,
and the sensitive nature of its mission. Its armament includes 4 high-caliber auto cannons and two anti-aircraft missile launchers.

(B-shelf gallery)

I hope you like this MOC. Tips and hints welcome.
Regards, zjpahle ;)
My Home Page
my brickshelf page