 Space / 39059
  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

David Gregory wrote in late April: (...) In lugnet.space, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: (...) Interesting. I was not aware of these devices. Things to consider, though: (1) weight capacity of these hooks (most seem designed for signage, and LEGO structures (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

(snip stuff about hanging devices) I'll need to talk with Dan about the feasibility of using these things for hanging. Personally, I am a bit wary for the reasons Phil mentioned, but also the cost involved in man hours and money. Dan and I have a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Hanging asteroids (was: Re: Announcing the great Asteroid MOC Contest!)

(...) I've been watching this Asteroid debate hang/don't hang. Having done commercial suspended ceiling work a bit, might I offer some suggestions. I fully agree with the ideas against hanging from the ceiling tile. I don't know how many asteroids (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)