 Space / 39027
  Re: MOC: PCS Malice

(...) 3 cheers for the PCS Lawn Dart! Excellent work, Legoswami. I particularly enjoyed the engines, you came up with a truly unconventional design. I'm not sure about the name however, I don't imagine the PCS forces as being particularly malicious (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: PCS Malice

(...) LMAO, if you come up with a decent acronym for that, I'll consider it. Giddens hasn't complained about the name though. I think just 'DART' sounds good too. (...) Thanks man! (...) How about the 3vil eye? (poker outer) Hmmm. Legoswami (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)