 Space / 38990
  Bugs!

Hi guys, I haven't posted for ages but I thought everyone would enjoy my latest photos. Check 'em out: (3 URLs) the rest of the photos: (URL) These wild beasts started with a need to use some orange in a project. They look great with a fig in their (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Bugs!

(...) WOW. That is just.... WOW. I've always been of the opinion that the weirder and cooler and goofier an MOC is, the better it gets. These are some of the most unique creations I've seen in LONG time. [Cheesy super-cliched line] I paid for the (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Bugs!

"Patrick Bunn" <patbunn@mris.com> wrote in message news:IIEA43.14JB@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, good stuff. That white beetle reminds me of beetles from The Dark Crystal (Jim Henson) from the '80s. You should make a black one! (URL) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bugs!

(...) The Bohrok skullplates look really cool cascading down the backs like that. I like those two critters. The orange one reminds me just a little bit of Blanka from Street Fighter II with the skullplates looking like his hair. (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bugs!

Wow (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Bugs!

(...) The Garthim were a definite source of inspiration. I really like that movie. I think I'll try a Strider next. Pat Bunn (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.space)