 Space / 38974
Re: License Lifespan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler wrote:
This was probably discussed previously, but I couldn't readily find it:  when
does the LEGO/Star Wars license deal expire?  And might we hope for LEGO
original Space themes soon thereafter?

FYI, FBTB.net posted a Q&A recently with Jay Bruns, LEGO SW Brand Manager where
he addressed this question:

http://www.fbtb.net/index.asp?feature=interviews&guest=JayBruns

Jake
---