 Space / 38963
  Re: 2 MOCs: Dirt Collector and Switchbot

MMM, I like it! I am always partial to a yellow MOC from my aquazone love... It also uses Tony's canopy technique well... Where did you get the clear one? God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: 2 MOCs: Dirt Collector and Switchbot

(...) Hehehe. [LEGOSet 5542] What a rocking set this was. Thanks for the comments! :-D Legoswami (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)