 Space / 38962
    Re: Fenris Overdrive —Tony Hafner
   (...) Wow, that's really... weird. I like it much better than your previous Space Vikings creations that I've seen, but it still seems just a bit random. One problem is that it's almost entirely brown. While it isn't quite as dark as black, it's (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Fenris Overdrive —Chris Paton
   (...) I know what you mean. When we (Byggepladen - Danish lego Club (URL)) agreed on the colour scheme for the Space Vikings we went for Brown, Red, White and Smoked Glass. I think I could use more red and white to make the model "lighter". Brown (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)