 Space / 38959
38958  |  38960
Subject:
Space Computer of the Month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:52:43 GMT

Space Computer of the Month has been updated.

I’m looking for submissions for July. Anyone and everyone can send something in, and if it is funny, it will probably make it to the page eventually (if not next month, then the month after). Each review should have a link to the peeron page for the computer for my ease. Also include your brickshelf account or homepage so that people know who you are.

Email them to me at lenny.hoffman@gmail.SPAMLESScom

THANK YOU!!