 Space / 38950
  Fenris Overdrive

Yet another Space Vikings creation, or "Rumvikinger" as they are known in Denmark! (2 URLs) Fenris was the name of the wolf that ate Odin at Ragnarok, and this Space Viking MOC is just as predatory, prowling the galaxy for lone PCS ships, or (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Fenris Overdrive

(...) This looks cool, but it would be nice if you linked to more than just that one picture. It's hard to tell how it looks overall, or what the back is like. Also, is that a deer head on the front? Why not a wolf? -Dan (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Fenris Overdrive

(...) Hi Daniel Here's the link to the folder: (URL) The deer head was supposed to look a little more dragon like. A friend has suggested giving the nose some kind of teeth like a warbird form WWII and that would suggest more of a wolf like (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Fenris Overdrive

(...) Wow, that's really... weird. I like it much better than your previous Space Vikings creations that I've seen, but it still seems just a bit random. One problem is that it's almost entirely brown. While it isn't quite as dark as black, it's (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Fenris Overdrive

(...) I know what you mean. When we (Byggepladen - Danish lego Club (URL)) agreed on the colour scheme for the Space Vikings we went for Brown, Red, White and Smoked Glass. I think I could use more red and white to make the model "lighter". Brown (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)