 Space / 38943
    Re: The Astro Corsa, the Ministry of Space's newest fighter. —Nick Kappatos
   (...) The cockpit side windows are very well done. The bley looks good as the engine. The nose could be a little smoother, but there are some rare parts involved (fun fact: the 4x radar dish in blue only comes in a 1986 technic set). I think the (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Astro Corsa, the Ministry of Space's newest fighter. —Jeremy Rear
   (...) Hmmm- Doesn't (URL) 3071 Light Flyer> have a 4x blue radar dish? I was surprised when you mentioned this because I thought for sure I saw this in a later set, so I had to go back and check my sanity. :-) It is a rare peice though. -jeremy (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Astro Corsa, the Ministry of Space's newest fighter. —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Busted. I don't think that set is inventoried in Peeron. But Insectoids was really, really bad, so I'll pretend you didn't bring this up. (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)