 Space / 38911
Re: 2 MOCs: Dirt Collector and Switchbot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   Hi, Samarth.

This is the coolest thing I’ve seen highlighted out of .space in a while.

Woah, I can’t get a higher compliment than that, can I???!!!

   really like the design and imaginitiveness here. I’m always a fan of working in bizarre “useless” parts into cool creations, and you’ve succeeded here both with the ship and the bot.

DITTO!

   of the original trilogy Star Wars stuff. I love the roof design on the Dirt Collector, and the Switchbot is just a great minimal bot design. I’d been trying to work in a use of that same train switch into The Brick Testament recently, but couldn’t quite make it work. Kudos to you, sir. Kudos to you.

Thanks for the sincere reply. They’re always appreciateed! :-D

Legoswami