 Space / 38874
    Re: The Praetor Nova —Tony Hafner
   (...) Wonderful SNOTwork on the nose. Nice wingtips and color scheme. And the greebling- excellent, especially on the engines! It looks like the canopy doesn't open... or did you work in an ingenious way to hide the hinges? I'm always on the lookout (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Praetor Nova —Joel Larsson
   (...) Thanks for the comments Tony! The canopy doesn't open unfortunately.. It once had hinges, but it just didn't look right. It always was a plate to high.. I will add guns (maybe lots of them) as soon as I can invent an interesting design in the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)