 Space / 38848
Re: New Zog Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 10:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul B Hartzog wrote:
   PCS Spunk:

Nice little MOC. I would have thrown in some more color though - some dark grey back-packs and head rest?

It looks like this canopy has been used...

   A Scooter:

Perfect! Give one to Blastov or any EB guy? I like the blocky style.

   Luna Moth

Why am I thinking “James Bond”? White + sleek = Lotus? Anyway I really like the sleekyness of that small stuff.

Thanks for sharing,

JP.