 Space / 38751
Re: Vampire Bat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 17:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:

I like it. The black canopy has a cool shape. And the greebling is over the top. The last couple of pics show landing gear deployed, right? Looks like it would be capable of landing on a prepared pad (or in a mothership’s hangar), but not on an unprepared surface. This is fine, since the ship doesn’t look like it’s designed for atmospheric flight.

Very well done. The colors are nice too.

Jeff