 Space / 38730
  Re: Melpomene

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote: SNIPPED Woah Tony, this thing is really cool. The front is my favourite-- really good SNOT work. The engines remind me of CaptainHate's Ghoul. I like the little support vehicles a lot, really remind me of some of (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Melpomene

(...) Subtle SNOT is the best SNOT! And the Ghoul was definitely a source of inspiration for the engines. (...) Thanks for the nit- I love to hear those. I'm actually surprised at how few nits have been picked by people here and on CSF. (...) Heh, I (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space)