 Space / 3873
  I'm done with it.

I'm not going to respond to anyone else's accusations or flames in this forum, send me an e-mail if you want to relieve some hostility. I'll just continue to state my opinions and ignore anything anyone has to say about them. -Matthew (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm done with it.

"Matthew" <moulton@hscis.net> wrote in message news:39ecbdf1.386338...net.com... (...) That's a very intellectual, respectful, curteous, and overall good natured way to handle it. Grow up, get a life dude. -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'm done with it. Good

(...) Thank you. Also it would be nice if you Didn't state your opinions if they are as hostile (or truthful In your opinion) as your first post or if they dileberately insult someone else. (you've insulted a *WHOLE* bunch of people today.)And one (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)