 Space / 38729
    Re: MOC: Spaceport Moonbase —Jeff Pelletier
   (...) SNIP Wow. This is really beautiful stuff. I really like the way you've given everything such detail yet nothing comes across as too fussy or overly detailed. The ship especially is slick and clean; a real accomplishment for a ship that side. (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Spaceport Moonbase —Felix Greco
   (...) Thanks for the kind words. I have worked on the inside, but wasn't able to complete it in time for HoB. For what its worth, the inside contains crew bunks for 4, storage area, engineering, and a bridge that seats 2 side by side. Felix (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)