 Space / 38726
38725  |  38727
Subject:
Baskin-Robbins Moonbase HOVER Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 19:29:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Announcing the Baskin-Robbins HOVER Module. No 48x48 needed! Never pay property
tax again!
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ground/Moonbases/BaskinRobbins/brcloseup.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ground/Moonbases/BaskinRobbins/baskinrobbinswhole.jpg>

Gallery, once moderated