 Space / 3870
  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) Yes, the vast majority who can't move on, who can't try and take what he created and BUILD off of it, who can't see anything better than what they have. Yes, I know all about the people like you, and I pity you. (...) Oh so you're implying (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  (canceled)

  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

In lugnet.space, Matthew Moulton writes: ...... (...) Muwhahahah... I'm reading right know the whole thread and I occasionally giggled about your pukes (the man with the best spacecraft creation ever, etc., etc..) but this is the best from you I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) Don't worry, I don't think that will ever happen. From the few things I saw on your site, I didn't see anything that I'll remember a week from now, let alone years from now. (Maybe you could try making a *positive* impact to the 'Lego (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)