 Space / 38694
Re: Marvin the Paranoid Android
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 13:45:15 GMT

On 5/3/05, Leonard Hoffman <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote:
<http://www.neutronbot.com/lenny/?m=marvin
<http://www.neutronbot.com/model/marvin_thumb/z0001.JPG>>

Also, I took a photo of the set up I did for the pictures of Marvin.
Relatively
simple, I think.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/16273155@N00/12140071/ Hosted on Flickr>

-Lenny

While I like it (and had to go and investigate the Lowell Sphere which
is a rather neat construct), I was a little disappointed it was the
new Marvin. Still that leaves room for others to try the old one...

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots