 Space / 38687
  Re: Melpomene

(...) I like it! As a ship, it's pretty cool. I like the engines, both the large main engines at the rear and the movable landing engines. I also like the landing gear a lot. They seem to hold up the ship well, yet still fold up out of the way when (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Melpomene

(...) Thanks for the comments. I really enjoyed this build. And I'm still amazed at how much weight the landing gear can take. Those giant click hinges are what makes it possible. On the other hand, they're so dang stiff that I have to squeeze the (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)