 Space / 38678
    Terminus fast pursuit craft —Kirby Warden
   This reshoot included the addition of landing skids. I debated on other improvements/mods but decided to leave the rest as is...Terminus... (URL) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Terminus fast pursuit craft —Tony Hafner
   (...) The yellow flaps are nice, and you used the main colors very nicely. The integration of the SW engines on the bottom is good too. The cockpit looks a little bit too busy because of so much printing in a relatively small place. My only other (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Terminus fast pursuit craft —Kirby Warden
   Thanks for your time! This little MOC was the result of several tedious hours of trying to build something with my yellow collection at the time. Believe it or not, what you see in this MOC is almost all I had! Around this time, I discovered that I (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)