 Space / 38676
    Two more micors —Kirby Warden
   Just a couple of quickies I did last night..."Penguin" intercepter and a colonial water tanker: (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two more micors —Tony Hafner
   (...) I love the tanker. The tip of the nose could be a bit more interesting, but the rest is beautiful. The landing gear is the best. I'm not too crazy about the Penguin, though you do have some neat part usage. What I really like on this one is (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two more micros —Kirby Warden
   Yes, I scrimped on the tanker. There's always the MKII!! Everything about the Penguin was an accident...everything. I don't have a lot of white slopes, so I was just sort of placing pieces together and one thing led to another and...there was also a (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space)