 Space / 38566
Re: Childhood Dreams Come True...Classic Space Homeworld Mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:17:18 GMT

   This is looking really cool.

Thanks!

   I’m assuming you’re going to release this when you’re done. Freeware?

Yes, the mod will be free to download. It’s still some ways from being complete or even playable, but I’d say by the end of the year, maybe the end of the summer it should be done. However, the ship models (untextured) are almost completely done, and I may post an update soon with screenshots of those.

   If so, I’ll have to buy a copy of Homeworld when you’re done.

Sounds good! It’d be illegal for me to distribute the .exe I think, but the game is down to $10 (or even $3 on one Amazon merchant) nowadays.

-Stefan-