 Space / 38558
    Re: OSS Audrey —Jason S. Mantor
   I love the shape. I think the engine needs more detail though. I'm not sure if I like the color scheme, It almost needs to be all black (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: OSS Audrey —Jeff Pelletier
   (...) Yeah, I would have to agree on the color criticism...I wish I had more pieces of either black or white (and conversely, I wish Lego built certain pieces in certain colors...but I won't go into that). The next ship will hopefully be a whole (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: OSS Audrey —Jason S. Mantor
   I,for one, can't wait to see what you come up with. Get building : P (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)