 Space / 38519
    New MOC: Wasteland Rover —Soren Roberts
   (URL) Enjoy! Soren (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: New MOC: Wasteland Rover —George Haberberger
     (...) Soren, Nice snot work, it also has a great wasteland color scheme. I can see using some of the Tusken Raider bodies for the driver. Did you get any interior shots? Thanks, George (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Wasteland Rover —Keith Goldman
     (...) This MOC is so good, it makes me want to shave my head in a mohawk, put on a pair of assless chaps and slide down a canvas awning. Soren, the lights, the bumpers, the guns, the snot...I'm getting verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves, the topic (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Wasteland Rover —Peter Blencowe
   (...) Cool! Reminds me of the forward commandpost thing they use in the movie Independence Day when they try to nuke the aliens. (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)