 Space / 38509
    Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-111 Trencher —David Simmons
   I hate you, Kyle. A simple post brimming with attitude("Click it, duh!") and I'm thinking; "Oh boy, here comes another Mr. Haughty-who-thinks-h...ace-stuff" and when I click on the link (duh!) and look at the picture, IT'S ALL TRUE! Crush you and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Keppler Industries Update: F-111 Trencher —Kyle Keppler
   (...) :D That all started back in the day when you were first able to imbed images into a LUGNET post, and some people left messages that the poster forgot the link, but they didn't realise to click the pic (duh!). So to avoid any confusion... (...) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)