 Space / 38503
  New Galactic Inquisition Mech.

Hello all. I just got around to posting a worm-geared mech I built for the Galactic Inquisition. There was an unfortunate disaster before I managed to take most of the pics, and now his leg joints don't work so well. Anyways, lots of worm gears and (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!