 Space / 38498
    Re: New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10 —George Haberberger
   (...) Bram, Way cool, I'm dying to see how exactly you did the articulations though. And it could use some action shots, with bug eyed Aliens. Thanks, George (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Multi-Terrain Analyzer ACR-10 —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Here are the instructions for the corridor bit: (URL) of course a fair bit more reinforced in the real model. If you don't need the strength, you could use 2x2 turntable plates and create a corridor that a minifig could walk through. I'm sure (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.space)