 Space / 38456
  New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader

(URL) The wings animate on the way out of the mothership. Comments, critiques more than welcome. I've crossposted to several groups that I thought this might be of interest to. One "AdamS" helped out on this mesh, mainly resolving manifold issues. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader

New ship, the 918 Space Transport: (URL) Hope y'all like it. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)