 Space / 38437
Re: [WARNING: OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT] New MOC: The Shpleem's Night Out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 02:29:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   The Shpleem’s Night Out

Nothing you can’t see on network TV, but if you’re the type who thinks Bugs Bunny really needs to wear pants, don’t click through to the MOC. You have been warned.

Soren (preparing for a temp-ban anyway)

Why?(1) The content may(2) get neutronbot on to the netNanny list but that’s your site’s issue, not LUGNET’s, a mere link should NOT get LUGNET on that list.

What’s wrong with a link to it? It seems pretty solidly warned for those that might take offense, kids should consult with their parents before clicking through, so what’s the harm? Parents should decide what they want their kids seeing.

XFUT admin.general

1 - Note what hat I’m not wearing. The above is my personal opinion but I think it’s pretty solid with general thinking.
2 - Note I said MAY... It’s a stretch that it would, but it MIGHT....