 Space / 38415
    Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Thanks Jeff. The module shown is a paddywagon; town jail bars were used for that effect. It's not quite pressurized or comfortable, but last time The Man took me for a ride, it wasn't a pleasant experience. The dropship should be getting its (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct —Jeff Findley
   (...) Good. Can you do a few close ups of the paddywagon module as well? That would be cool. For some reason I couldn't make out the bars in the pictures you posted. On second glance, this could be a lighting issue too. Lighting the interior of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)