 Space / 38392
Re: New MOCs: Three MB Modules and a Small Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 02:45:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Wednesday, Kap King (Moonbase Module):

From the name, I expected this to be a souvenier shop selling baseball caps. When I saw “pins”, I thought that meant it also sold little pins to wear on your hat or shirt (or trade to Disney World employees for cooler ones).

This is infinitely cooler. Especially when you consider that caps result from the nature of Moonbase projects rather than being something you’d intentionally design a need for in real life, and pins probably don’t “really” exist as such, so the whole thing has kind of a “leaning on the fourth wall” feel.

-Andrusi &&

“So where do you get these caps, anyway?” “Every so often a really huge person comes over here, looks at the store, chuckles, builds a cap, and sets it down here.” “...I’m going to talk to someone else now.”