 Space / 38362
  3 Mocs and Goodbye

If you haven't been following (URL) and (URL) CSF>, then here's my big news: I'm leaving. Two years I'll be away from home in the fabulously dusty and tornadoey state of Oklahoma working as a missionary for my church. You can read more about this (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: 3 Mocs and Goodbye

(...) (snip) (...) Ry, don't know if you'll be able to read this, but if you do, you need to know the following: you'll be missed. I have only known you for a short time, and I have been very impressed by your willingness to help out when the call (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3 Mocs and Goodbye

Ryan, this is certainly very disappointing news. Although you may not be hearing much from me about it, I've always been a fan of your work. I'll certainly be waiting for your return, hopefully I'll still be here at that time. You'd better return (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3 Mocs and Goodbye

(...) I hope this is "see you soon" rather than "goodbye for ever"... (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)