 Space / 38322
    Looking for Brickshelf members —James Reynolds
   What is a good way to contact Brickshelf members? I like to digitize (ldraw/povray) other people's work, and sometimes that requires asking for more detailed pictures. I'm posting this here because I don't really know anyone in other newsgroups or (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Looking for Brickshelf members —Kris Jacobson
   (...) You can always try and match up the Brickshelf username with Bricklink usernames. From Bricklink's main page go to search, find members, by username. A search for jamesx yielded one in Florida. Just click on his username there to contact him. (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)