 Space / 38322
  Looking for Brickshelf members

What is a good way to contact Brickshelf members? I like to digitize (ldraw/povray) other people's work, and sometimes that requires asking for more detailed pictures. I'm posting this here because I don't really know anyone in other newsgroups or (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Looking for Brickshelf members

(...) You can always try and match up the Brickshelf username with Bricklink usernames. From Bricklink's main page go to search, find members, by username. A search for jamesx yielded one in Florida. Just click on his username there to contact him. (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)