 Space / 38321
  Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat

(...) JP, I hadn't heard about the "Group MOC Study", but I think it's an excellent idea. I like your interpretation. Nice work on the landing gear and squezing the figs inside. I can't say I'm super keen on the bend in the front, but I don't really (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat

(...) Thanks Jason! About the bend in the front: I didn't try to fill the gap between the 2 parts because I want it to be able to open. I guess that's why it's not looking as "clean" as it could. For the engines, they are the part of that MOC I (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)