 Space / 38268
  Re: The "44"

(...) New Kansas!? Children of the Space Corn? Great ship Tony, great name, but I'm surprised you didn't go with .38 Special. Guess you wanted the added firepower. I really like the canopy area, good solid design. For some reason the ship reminds me (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The "44"

(...) Gads, that's a horrible image. I was raised on Smokey and the Bandit, too. I was picturing more of a smuggler's broken-down freighter like in the Wild West episode of the original Battlestar Galactica, but I kind of like the Burt Reynolds (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)