 Space / 38211
Re: LEGO®Palooza...or I got by with a little help from my friends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:55:37 GMT

   PS More pix will be coming...

Wow, you did good. Not just an outstanding spread, but a great example of AFOLs helping AFOLs. I’m giving you a new tagline...

Joe Meno, making big things happen.

Personal request: I’d like some close up shots of your moonbase modules.