 Space / 3821
    Render and dat file for the Black Hawks engine. —Matthew Moulton
   Well I finally decided to get with it and learn LDraw, etc, etc. Although when I went looking for it I found MLCAD...WOW! SO much easier to use, build, understand, etc, etc. I mean I went halfway through the tutorial and jumped right into making my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)