 Space / 38204
    Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear —Keith Goldman
   (...) Nice work David, I thought the use of the ski was particularly inspired, and the jetpack was a nice compact design. I made copies of each and I'm working on some variants. Thanks for the inspiration. -Keith (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear —David Rabadan
   (...) Hey Keith. Thanks for that. Let me know when you finish those variants, I would really like to see them I am working on some ideas myself, one in particular with a light saber kilt. Regards, David (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)