 Space / 38178
Re: Classic space LDraw model repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Koyan Töreni wrote:
Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce I've finished modeling every Classic Space set in
LDraw. You can find the .mpd-files and a render of each model in my
Brickshelf folder at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Koyan

If you find any mistakes anywhere, please let me know! I'll be updating the
files whenever I find a mistake, or when new needed parts come out.

Also you might want to take a look at my other folders. All Space Police 1
and 2 and Blacktron 1 models have been completed as well, and I'm working
on all the other Space models. I'm also working on some other sets that I
had as a kid (Town, Castle, ...), and whatever else tickles my fancy.

hi koyan,

did you get my mail with some classic space models still missing in your
repository? if not here is the link
http://www.holly-wood.it/files/Classic_Space.zip

w.