 Space / 38171
    Re: Silver Squidy, Medieval Bot, and new Mr.Ham —Tony Hafner
   (...) Nice brown work there, Lenny. Where'd you pull this design from? (...) Mr. Ham is cute. I want to pet him. (...) Squidy is cute too, but I want to shoot him. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Silver Squidy, Medieval Bot, and new Mr.Ham —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) The design came partly from looking at Tim Deering's (URL) Chesty MacBarrels>. Actually, now that I look at it, I used exactly the same arm design as he did. Well, I thought that was original. Someone shoot me in the pants and call me Sheryl. (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)