 Space / 38147
  Re: My God, it's full of stars.

(...) It's not a great picture, but here's a snapshot of Jason with his moc's from the Hobby Show in Toronto, back in October. (URL) Strutt (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My God, it's full of stars.

(...) I like that pic. I think it gives a pretty good sense of the scale of the models, which is often hard to capture in pictures. It also reminds me that I shouldn't get my hair cut so short. :) Thanks for posting it! J (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)