 Space / 38093
    Off Topic: But check it out! There's a little Admiral! —Chris Giddens
   Hiya! I want to introduce my buds in the .space and Lego community to my son: (URL) JAKE! (not named for Mr. McKee but a grandpa) space. ~^- (URL) ~^- Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) PCS> (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!