 Space / 3808
3807  |  3809
Subject:
Star wars stuff mixed or not at the GS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:12:57 GMT

What do you think? I personally don't think it will be bad to mix big SW
stuff in with the other stuff. In the end I'm sure original MOCs will
outnumber the SW stuff anyway. However I could make one section alone for
Millenium Falcons. LOL. I have like 5 or 6 bookmarked right now.

Anyway I'll probably start nabbin' Star Wars links now so anyone with a big
AT AT or Falcon or Base or Death Star (I wish)-- send em in!

    Thanks.
    Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard