 Space / 38048
    Re: Moonbase Brewery —Nick Kappatos
   (...) My favorite part, other than the curve attained on the roof, is the life cycle of the structure. Bot factory, brewery, SHIP section, SHIP section turned into Bot factory - it shows that you can have a cool inspiration and not be constrained by (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Brewery —Jon Palmer
   (...) Well thanks sir. I plan on revisiting the SHIP turned into Moonbase idea again in the future. More better though. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) [ z e m i d o t n e t ]> :: lego weblog :: creations :: moonbase (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)