 Space / 37985
  Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter

I love it, Tony! It's delicious and ungainly, much like my Aunt Rita. These rigs are very cute: (URL) I might have to make a few. Exterior decoration by Peyo is a nice touch: (URL) My only question is, Are we there yet, Papa Smurf? Cue overplayed (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Gargamel: Deepspace Freighter

(...) Eek- did I really need to hear that? (...) NNNNOOOOOO! Thanks for the comments. The Smurf theme just kind of popped into my head, and once I had the name I felt compelled to make the stickers. I'm pretty sure this is my first Space creation (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)